Since I am paid till Feb, I have another question.
There is no evidence base that Cimzia can cause inability to reach orgasm.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
There is no evidence-based study that shows Cimzia can cause inability to reach orgasm.
So, in my opinion, there is no need to stop this medication.
I see through your query that you are also using Gabapentin.
Gabapentin is a medication which can cause sexual dysfunction, including low libido and inability to reach orgasm.
So, Gabapentin can be the cause of your symptoms.
I would recommend consulting your doctor about an alternative medication.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?