Shoveled snow 5 hours ago. BP sys 162. dia. 84
BP sys 162. dia. 84
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical query raised by you I would like to know few things
1. Are you on any anti hypertensives medications, if yes then provide the details ?
2. Are you diabetic?
3. Smoking habit ?
4. Are you experiencing any symptoms or any sort of discomfort?
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?