Should the ER be visited for testicular pain?
Yes he should get it reviewed for torsion
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what your husband had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, yes he should get it reviewed by a medical facility ER to rule out testicular torsion as it can be a surgical emergency.
Ultrasound testes and local examination may be enough to help with the diagnosis and to rule out other less aggressive conditions like vericocoele or hydrocoele or hernias.
Meanwhile OTC analgesics like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can be continued. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Hope to this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spondylolisthesis and testicular pain is that serious
- Crestor testicular pain
- Prolapse testicular pain
- Is testicular pain related to hiv
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Testicular pain late at night
- Testicular pain and brown semen
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment
- Should there be testicular pain after kidney donation
- Testicular pain after colectomy