Should one abstain from intercourse while testing for HIV infection
You are safe
Hi. Thank you for writing to me.
Once again, kissing and massaging are absolutely safe. Therefore there is nothing to worry with these acts. Hence you can have sex with your wife.
As long as you did'nt indulge in peni-vaginal sex, oral sex or anal sex with the stripper, you are safe. However, morally it is not right to physically indulge with someone else apart from your wife. Since you also realise this therefore I think you can just forget about these episodes and move on with your life.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the confirmed tests to know hiv infection
- Should i be concerned with hiv infection after unprotected intercourse
- Hiv infection red eyes
- Stye in eye and hiv infection
- Done typhoid test possibility of hiv infection
- Reddening of lips in hiv infection
- Pleva hiv infection
- Initial symptoms of hiv infection
- Does hiv infection occur without sexual intercourse
- Frottage hiv infection