Should i see a doctor if i have a bump
Need more info
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
I have gone through your query and can certainly understand your concern,
Before I can guide you any further, I would like to know a few related details:
- Your age and gender
- Where exactly is the location of the bump.
- Is it painful?
- Any associated discharge from the genitals? If so, any color or odour?
- Any history of lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, urinary symptoms etc
Kindly revert back with your details,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?