Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

188 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Should i see a doctor if i have a bump

Answered by
Dr. Remy Koshy

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2014

Answered : 508 Questions

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Should i see a doctor if i have a bump by my pravite area and irritation and itchiness in and around my private area although im nkt sexual active?
Answered by Dr. Remy Koshy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need more info

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,

I have gone through your query and can certainly understand your concern,

Before I can guide you any further, I would like to know a few related details:
- Your age and gender
- Where exactly is the location of the bump.
- Is it painful?
- Any associated discharge from the genitals? If so, any color or odour?
- Any history of lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, urinary symptoms etc

Kindly revert back with your details,


Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on