Should i continue androgel and genotropin after achilles tendon surgery?
continue the hormones
Welcome again to HealthcareMagic.
As you have adult growth hormone deficiency, so you need to continue with androgel and genotropin. As few days has already passed following the surgery, so now it won't effect the clotting or healing process. And otherwise also they don't effect the clotting and healing process.
Klonopin needs to be on hold till you are taking hydrocodone as both have depressive action over the brain.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Achilles tendon bone spur surgery
- Achilles tendon surgery penis
- Tremor in achilles tendon
- Electric pulsating after achilles tendons surgery
- Achilles tendon recovery after surgery
- Achilles tendon rehabilitation after surgery
- Achilles tendon pain after fibula break
- Drinking alcohol after surgery achilles tendon
- Sural nerve damage after achilles tendon surgery
- Healing after achilles tendon surgery