If Blood Sugar Under Control , No change required
Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
In fact , Glad to hear that you are so concerned about your health.
Change in these medication for diabetes
is not required if :
1. Your Diabetes is under control
2. Your Kidney functions are normal.
I suggest you to get the following investigations to check for diabetes status and to see any other complication of diabetes:
2. Kidney Function Tests
3. Blood Sugar - Fasting and Postprandial. (Do take your regular medications after breakfast , 2 hours prior to Postprandial level sampling)
4. HbA1c (Glycosylated Hemoglobin
5. Urine for Albumin
6. Fundus examination to see for any eevedence of Diabetic Retinopathy
7. Lipid Profile
I suppose since you have recently underwent Angioplasty
, these investigations must have been donr.
If your HbA1c and KFT are within normal limits , then you may continue with same medications. If not , will discuss treatment plan accordingly.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD