Should I get a rabies vaccine if it has been
Thanks for using the ask a doctor service.
Sense that always doing well and does not seem ill, it can perhapsbe assumed that the dog is not rabid. In that case you can avoid getting the vaccine. Besides, if the dog were rabid, you would already have been infected by now and the vaccine could not help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever