Should I consult a doctor for raised black knot on side after a fall?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Passing blood in stool should i consult a doctor
- Doctors should be consulted for preputioplasty
- Noticed blood in urine should i consult a doctor
- If headache should consult which doctor
- Noticed blackbrownish on nipple should i consult a doctor
- Which doctor should i consult for nose congestion
- In problem of sternocleidomastoid with which doctor should be consulted
- Sudden episodes of diarrhea should a doctor be consulted
- Which doctor should i consult for hypothyroidism
- Drug testing and rehab should consult doctor weekly
- What does MRI report taken after lower limb pain suggest?
- Suggest dosage of albendazole 400mg for thread worm?
- What is the treatment for aritis spine,hoarseness in voice,heavy chest...
- Which surgeon should I consult for torn ligaments?
- Should I consult a doctor for raised black knot on side after a fall?
- Will I be disabled due to arm and carpel tunnel surgery?
- Can injury from the left leg cause the damage to right knee after...
- What is the treatment for painful boil in nose for insulin dependents?
- Is it possible that previous knee injuries cause problems in hip joint?
- What is the cause for pain and burning sensation in right arm and thigh?