Should I be worried about Diflucan intake and its adverse effect on the fetus during early pregnancy stage?
The side effects are less comparing to the pregnancy at this age
I can understand your situation.
The dose you have taken (150 mg every 3rd day for 3 days) is not going to harm your fetus.
Though you get lot of information in internet ,we should focus on the prime factor ie pregnancy at this age.
There are so many ways we can detect abnormalities. especially anomalie ultrasound scan.
Hence I suggest you to discuss with your obstetrician and not to worry about it.
Be happy and wishing you all the best.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duphaston during early pregnancy
- Emanzen d side effects early pregnancy fetus
- Norethisterone at early pregnancy stages
- Constipation during early pregnancy
- Meprate side effects during early pregnancy
- Effects of avil during early pregnancy
- Nyquil during early pregnancy
- Tetralysal during early pregnancy
- Should i eat folvite during early pregnancy
- Gidiness during early pregnancy