Shortness of breath and lack of energy. Thyroid test is normal. Suggest ayurveda treatment

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Ayurveda
Question: BASICALLY I AM NON- SMOKER, NON ALCOHOL..NON-VEG. MOTHER HAVING THYROID PROBLEM AND BP. MY THYROID TEST IS NORMAL. FAMILY IS NOT HAVING SUGAR, HEART PROBLEM. YOGA PRACTICE I HAVE DONE. NOT NOW. EVEN ITS ALSO DIFFICULT TO DO RIGHT NOW. AT PRESENT I AM HAVING PROBLEM IS BODY TIRED..SHORTNESS OF BREATH, LACK OF ENERGY FEELING, FEELING OF EXHALATION IS MORE AND FAST. PALPITATION, HEART FEAR, CA FEAR. WHILE DRIVING A CAR OR BIKE, I AM UNABLE TO DO. SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND FEELING OF BREATH IS GOING TO STOP. I CONSULTED MANY DOCTOR... ADVISED ME TO GO FOR PSYCHIATRIST. FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS I AM SUFFERING THE SAME PROBLEM. I TOOK ALOPATHY MEDICINE FOR STOMACH AND FOR MIND ALONG WITH HOMEOPATHY. 7/2/2004--- sinus tachycardia---ECG normal.. suggested medicine inderol 40mg.. 17/7/2007--echo taken..Normal.. Tachycardia during study. heart rate 141. anxit, ciplar suggested 30/03/2010- ecg normal. artrial tachycardia. heart rate 144.. colestral 186/200. sugar 115 ( random ) 19/4/2010 -echo normal. bp 140/80. ciplar suggested.. endoscopy suggested. 20/4/2010- endoscopy normal. alprasolam 0.25 suggested. 20/9/2010- total colestral 181/200. triglycerides 300. fenocor 200 mg ( tgr ).0-0-1. suggested 19/10/2010-- after taking colestral medicine triglyceride 125. ciplar and arvast suggested. COLESTRAL MEDICINE DISCONTINUED. 4/5/2011--echo normal... triglyceride 156, LDL 183. 9-DEC-11-- USG ABDOMEN.. PANCREAS NORMAL.. FATTY LIVER 9-1-2012-- HB--15.2 2013 12-2-13--HB 15.2..TRIGLYCERIDE 294. AGAIN FENOCOR AND ROSUVASTATIN. 15 DAYS TAKEN. 19-MAR-13 -- MASTER CHECK UP-- SINUS TACHYCARDIA, FATTY LIVER, HEBATITIS B VIRUS NEGATIVE. X XXXXXXX NORMAL. ENZYMES SGOT-39, SGPT-17, ALKALINE PHOSPHASTASE 52. BP 124/80. 24-JUN-13--PULMONARY NORMAL. ADVISED ME TO GO FOR BREATHING TECHNIQUE. FOR SHORTNESS OF BREATH. GASTRO NORMAL. B12 256. FROM THIS TIME TO TILL DATE I HAVE TAKEN B12 INJECTION 11. ONE MONTH I TOOK FOLLOWING PILLS NEXPRO-40, MOTILIUM, FOLVIT, VSL3, ANXIT 0.25. Again I did echo scan aug 13 with colestral test. Triglycerides was 400. Echo scan normal and the doctor advised me to go for tgr 160 mg still I am taking. He also suggested to go for PSYCHIATRIST . I EXPLAINED ALL ABOUT MY PAST HISTORY. HE GAVE ESTILOPRAM. I TOOK 3 DAYS. AGAIN I GOT SOME PROBLEM IN MY STOMACH. MY STOOL TURNED TO BLACK COLOR. I GOT FEAR. AFTER CONSUTATION WITH PSYCHIATRIST I STOPPED ESTILOPRAM AND I CONTINUED CLONOZEPAM 0.5 MD. I Tried to do walking and XXXXXXX namaskar. 10 days I did. I felt somewhat better along with clonazepam 0.5( 45 days taken and discontinued ) whenever I need I took. Again I gave up these practices. Only tgr 160 mg I am taking right now. Again same PROBLEM. I AM HAVING PROBLEM IS BODY TIRED..SHORTNESS OF BREATH, LACK OF ENERGY FEELING, FEELING OF EXHALATION IS MORE AND FAST. PALPITATION, HEART FEAR. WHILE DRIVING A CAR OR BIKE, I AM UNABLE TO DO. SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND FEELING OF BREATH IS GOING TO STOP. MY FAMILY HISTORY FATHER 78 YEARS OLD , SHORT TEMPER AND ANGRY MAN BUT NO MEDICAL COMPLAINTS MOTHER 72 YEARS OLD, HAVING THYROID PROBLEM, FEAR NATURE BROTHER 53 YEARS OLD HAVING PALPITATION PRBLM WITH COLESTRAL COMPLAINTS AND HAD ONE CP CHILD. CP CHILD PASSED AWAY 10 YEARS BACK. HAVING 22 YEARS BOY IN GOOD CONDITION RIGHT NOW. SISTER 48 YEARS OLD HAVING NO MEDICAL PRBLM AND GOOD ISSUES FOR THEM SISTER 43 YEARS OLD HAVING NO MEDICAL PRBLM AND HAVING ONE CP CHILD ME 33 YEARAS HAVING 3 YEARS OLD BOY. LIVNG WITH MY WIFE, CHILD AND MY MRS IS SIDDHA COMPLETED. MY JOB NATURE IS STOCK MARKETBEING A TECHNICAL ANALYST. NO BUSINESS TENSION OR STRESS, ONLY FEAR RELATED TO MY HEALTH, DEATH FEAR, HEART FEAR, PALPITATION, EXPERIENCING INHELATION IS LITTLE AND EXHALATION IS MORE. SOME TIMES EXPERIENCING BREATHING IS GOING TO STOP. EXPERIENCING ALWAYS IN FEARFUL. IF ANY DEATH OCCURS IN RELATIVE AND CLOSED SIDE. I FELT SUCH DIFFCULTIES MORE. WHEN I GO TO BED THT TIME SOME TIMES I AM EXPERIENCING PULSE BEAT ON BACK SIDE OF THE HEAD. MY AVERAGE SLEEP HOURS IS 4-5 HOURS. WHEN I HAVE LACK OF SLEEP, I M EXPERIENCING THE ABOVE SAID DIFFICULTIES MORE AND MORE. WHEN I DRIVE THRU BIKE, THAT TIME I DO DEEP BREATH AND TO COME OUT FROM THAT SITUATION I AM USED TO DO THT I PUT MY FEET ON SILENCER TO MAKE HEAT. AND I BITE MY FINGERS. SOME THING DOING LIKE THT. RIGHT NOW I AM NOT FEELING HUNGRY TIREDNESS LIGHT HEADEDNESS BREATHING INHELATION IS LITTLE IF I GO LAY DOWN POSTURE FEELING BETTER NO PALPITAION SOME TIMES ONLY EMPTYNESS NO ENERGY NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES KINDLY GIVE REMEDY TO ME SIR. PLEASE
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Ayurveda Medicines for Body tired, tachycardia etc Detailed Answer: Hello Welcome to Healthcare Magic As per your long detailed history of the signs, symptoms, medical records, and medications. Your problems did not solved after taking medicines from allopath and also your fearness is increased day by day. Weakness and tiredness also increased after taking medicines fro psychiatric too. Now you had also left Yoga and Prayanam too. Ayurveda Medicines surely makes you great result for the problem of tiredness, fearness, tachycardia and cholesterol too. In chronic diseases it surely take time to make it controlled and after then cured out. Please start the following medicines for first three months and then after have to evaluate the follow up dosage. Start the follwing medicines of Ayurveda and all medicines are safe. 1. XXXXXXX Sutsekhar ras 1 tab twice a day 2. Tab Abana (himalaya) 2 tabs twice a day. 3. Arjunarishtam 10 ml twi ce a day mixing same amout of warm water in it and take after meal 4. Aarogya vardhini vati 1 tab twice a day. Please start these medicines. 1. Avoid Curd, stale food, menda flour food. 2. Start Yoga and Pranayam regular 3. Start Morning walk regular, by increasing step by step the length for waal. 4. If is it possible to do such Panchkarma treatment nearby any Panchkarma center; the following Panchkarma treatment also advisable. 1. Shirodhara 2. Abhyang- swedan 3. Hrid Basti 4. Basti karma 5. Nasya karma Regards, Dr. Nikul Patel Ayurveda Consultant India YYYY@YYYY
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E