Shaky vision in a child. Eyesight tested was normal. Whats happening?
Thanks for your query.
There is no condition in eye which causes a shaky vision as explained.
Vertigo is a symptom where the surroundings appear to move around with respect to us and can be explained as earth quake.
Vertigo is a commonest symptom in children due to infection in the inner ear which is involved in maintaining the balance.Any distortion in the balance in initial stages or in a playful boy of 5 year age it can be presented as shaky vision.
If the eyes been tested then there would be no need to worry as any lesions in the nervous system pertaining to vision do not produce such symptom.
Do get him examined by a ENT specialist who can rule out the existence of vertigo in him.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause shaky vision
- Shaky eyesight
- Child drank kerosene vomitted test results- normal what to do
- What happens in child hernia
- What is normal eyesight range
- What are the reasons for shaky vision and tinnitus
- Blurred vision feeling shaky and weak what was happening
- What does shaky vision mean
- Is shaky peripheral vision normal
- Child having shaky vision reason