Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in bones. Suggestion for doctors in Delhi?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1985
Answered : 45 Questions
please suggest some good treatment for this disease. The one i am taking is not effective. I am having severe pain in my soft bones. Also pls suggest a good doctor in delhi, preferably in west or central. This problem is since last 2yrs. I am not able to work.
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 1 hour later


Thanks for the query.

I need some elaborate information before advising you anything.

Firstly, is the pain in the joints or in the bones?
Do you get stiffness in the joints in the morning?
Are the hand joints involved? Or rather which joints or bones are painful?
Is there family history of arthritis?
Is there dryness of mouth?
What doses of folitrax and hcqs are you taking?
Have you done Rheumatoid Arthritis test?

If you indeed have rheumatoid arthritis, the treatment does appear correct. You may need to modify the doses though.

Rheumtologists are very few in India. However, big hospitals such as AIIMS and Fortis should have a rheumatology department. Dr XXXXXXX Handa, President of rheumatology association is from Delhi. You can get his number from the directory.

Hope this answers your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor