Severe lethargy, constipation , unexplained bruising, nausea, erectile dysfunction ,

Question
Severe lethargy, constipation, unexplained bruising, nausea, erectile dysfunction, difficulty urinating, dull constant headache, joint pain are my symptoms 78 yo male...never been very ill. Have had kidney stones in the distant past.
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detailed evaluation is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
People may develop different symptoms in their older days due to age related problems as well as due to mental stress.
Lethargy and erectile dysfunction is quite common in elderly. It might be due to age related wear and tear. Have healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Keep engaged and do physical exercise like walking according to your health status. Try out relaxation techniques like meditation and Yoga. If lethargy associated with weight loss, consult a physician and get evaluated.
Difficulty in urination could be due to enlarged prostate gland, which is quite common in old age. Consult a urologist for detailed evaluation. He can help you to sort out erectile dysfunction also.
Have fibre rich diet to avoid constipation. You can take laxatives like lactulose for constipation.