Owl Image

Severe headache. take saridon tablet. Any health tips?

Neurologist
Question
i get severe headache some times.. which starts usually in the morning and stops only when i have saridon tablet.. please provide me some advise to get rid of headache without having tablet..
Please suggest me some health tips and advice to have a good sleep at night
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 21 hours later

Apart from the medication, the best way to get relief from headache is to take rest (sleep) in the dark and silent room. For some patients a cup of tea/ coffee can help in relieving headache.

For good sleep at night a regular schedule of sleeping is recommended like going to sleep at approximate same time daily, sleeping in same bed, the sleeping room should be silent. Stimulating substances like tea/coffee/ smoking should be avoided after the evening.

Hope that answers your query. If you have more queries, I will be happy to answer.

Good luck.