Severe hair fall after foreplay. Suggest any quick remedy

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 in Hair Loss
Question: Hello Doc,
I recently got engaged and we recently started with foreplay after which I am having a lot of hair loss. (extreme hair loss) . I live in chennai. Can you please suggest some quick remedy as I am getting really close to my marriage. Really appreciate your help.

XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 8 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
Hair loss can be due to multiple causes like hormonal imbalance, stress, environmental factors ,nutritional deficiencies etc.
Try to avoid stress.Marriage related stress can aggravate preexisting hair loss.
Maintain good diet with XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, soya products ,jaggery and groundnuts.
Take a lot of vitamin c in diet .it helps a lot.
Take a multivitamin multimineral hair supplement daily.Keraglo XXXXXXX is one such supplement.take one capsule of keraglo XXXXXXX daily.
Apply foligain lotion twice daily over scalp.
It is anti hair loss serum and will stop hair loss.
Also use a medicated shampoo like trigaine shampoo.
Continue this for 3 months to get a lasting effect.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for any follow up questions.
Dr Sudarshan
Dermatologist

Follow up: Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Thanks for the feedback, Just one question me any my fiancée just started with the foreplay and I am an having extreme hair fall within the last one week. Will the hair fall increase after marriage? I am currently taking hairgro tablets which is not of any help to me. Please advise if I can stop the same n take Keraglo XXXXXXX tablets.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 5 hours later
Hi ,
Keraglo XXXXXXX is much better than hairgow tablets. You should take it once a day for atlaest for 2 months.Applying foligain along with it will help a lot.hair fall is not related to foreplay or sexual activity.
Hairfall will usually decrease after the marriage.Continue the treatment and you will get the results.