Severe back pain. Is this a sign of an illness?
I have got severe back paid in recent days - 2 months. Please advice
Need more details...
Please provide more details about your problems such as:
1. Nature of pain,
2. Frequency of pain in a day.
3. Is the pain localized or spreads down your legs?
4. Any factor that caused or aggravates this pain?
5. Have you seen a doctor or investigated this back pain? - If yes, I would like to review your reports and doctors prescription; please upload on this page using upload feature.
Awaiting your reply...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Symptoms of Severe back pain
- Endometriosis and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Relief for severe back pain
- Dealing with severe back pain
- Severe back pain is this a sign of an illness
- Ivf severe back pain
- Sudden severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...