Several days of severe stomach cramps and now some blood
Please give additional information
Thanks for your query, albeit short.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Which part of the abdomen do you have severe cramps?
Any nausea, vomiting or bloating?
Stool: Consistency, color, smell, any mucus?
Any other Information please.
Omeprazole will help only to reduce the acid in stomach.
Take some anti-spasmodic to relieve spasms.
You need basic investigations of blood, urine, stool; ultrasonography and X-ray of abdomen in standing position to start with.
As detailed below.
Thanks for your feedback.
Your history is suggestive of acid peptic disease with possibility of ulcer that is bleeding and causing black stool (malena).
Please continue Omeprazole.
Also take Antacids every three hours.
Get an appointment for upper GI Endoscopy.
Get the tests of stool, urine and blood.
Ultrasonography and X-ray of abdomen.
All under the guidance of your Doctor to get an early proper diagnosis so that a proper management can be instituted.
I hope this answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...