Seminal fluid analysis done. What does the report say? Suggest any herbal pills for sperm if required
blood group.- b+
seminal fluid analysis:
viscosity-liquified in 15 minutes
actively motile- 50%
Total count- 128 Million/ml
normal forms- 60%
hemoglobin- 10.7 Gms/dl
blood group- o+
rh factor - positive
rpr- non reactive
HBsAg - negative
Thanks for your query.
I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my advice:
1) Your sperm count and motility appear to be fine. I dont see any matter of concern. You dont need treatment.
2) It is good to know your wife's tubes are open.
3) Since you have not conceived even after 3 years of trying naturally, I advice you to go for follicular growth scan (FGS) and IUI ( Intra uterine Insemination) where your sperms are cleaned and inserted into your wife's uterus.
4) You try this method under guidance of infertility specialist. They will expalin the details
5) If you dont conceive by IUI, next method would be IVF ( test tube baby)
I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
during intercourse, most of sperm fell out of vagina. a cant's understand is this normal or abnormal, approx we make sexual relationship everyday..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Human sperm analysis report
- Sperm count report analysis
- What does my sperm report analysis convey
- What is the normal analysis of a sperm report
- Sperm analysis report form
- What does my sperm analysis report indicate
- Sperm analysis lab report for
- Seminal fluid without sperm
- Normal sperm analysis report
- What does the sperm analysis report conclude
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?