Semen analysis report. Normal?
Thanks for the query.
Over 15 million sperm per milliliter is considered normal.
A liquefaction time within 60 minutes is regarded as within normal ranges.
50% or more of active motility measured within 60 minutes of collection is normal.
Your semen analysis is perfectly normal and you are fully capable of fathering a child without any treatment.
I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.
I am curious about 'Other findings' details in the report (given below). Is Pus Cells in semen a problem.
Other findings : Pus Cells 6-7/HPF, Impression = normospermia
Sperms without tails appear as pus cells in the semen and are normal finding. don't worry about them.
Detailed version of normospermia is normal semen analysis. Your report was self explanatory that it was normal report.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are my semen analysis report under normal values
- Are the parameters of semen analysis report normal
- Is my semen analysis report normal
- Does my semen analysis report read normal
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- Normal semen analysis report sample
- Normal value of wbc and rbc in semen analysis report
- View of a normal semen analysis report
- Semen analysis report sample normal result
- Are the findings in the semen analysis report normal