Seem to be having gallbladder attack. Undergone gall bladder removal. What is going on?
It can't be gall bladder attack as it is removed.
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
Pain is not from gall bladder origin.Cause must be from different origin as your gall bladder is removed.
You need clinical examination and investigations.
Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,ultrasound of abdomen,upper GI endoscopy and further investigations can be done if needed.
You also have history of acid reflux. Acid reflux pain can mimic gall bladder attack.so,it should be ruled out.
so,you should consult your doctor and get you clinically examined.
Get well soon.
Hope i have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gallbladder attack symptoms after removal
- Aloe vera for gallbladder attacks
- What sets off gallbladder attacks
- Gallbladder attack treatment
- Gallbladder attack relief
- Gallbladder attacks after removal
- Experience palpitations with a gallbladder attack
- What mimics a gallbladder attack
- Gallbladder attack itching skin
- What causes gallbladder attacks