Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead with the surgery?
Please attach report or upload disc content
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy is done in severe cases of neece root compression and associated disc changed with degenerative changes.
You may go about disussing your MRI scan in two ways.
1. You may attach the MRI scan report with the query.
2. You may upload disc content to file sharing site like Dropbox.
Waiting for an update from your end.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumbar laminectomy surgery
- I had anterior cervical laminectomy discectomy and fusion kindly suggest
- Laminectomy discectomy fusion
- Laminectomy cefazolin
- Going blind from a laminectomy
- Laminectomy discectomy
- Laminectomy and decompression spinal surgery
- Dangers of a laminectomy
- Laminectomy and pregnancy
- Double laminectomy