Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Sacn report shows mild possible osteoporotic acute compression of D12 body with edema. What is the cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1321 Questions
mild possible osteoporotic acute compression of D12 body with edema in the upper half my scanning report i am suffering with lot of pain ..when i get from bed ... please give the medicine and how to cure .. my email id YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Following medicines might help you. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the qestion, I have gone through your query and also through your reports. In my opinion, as you have compression of D12, degenerative disc disease, bulging of disc L3-4, L4-5, spondylotic changes in cervical spine you might need surgical intervention if the disc prolapse is present (bulging of disc). Hence you should consult a spine surgeon for a proper evaluation and the right course of treatment. I generally would prescribe the following medicines to my patients. Denfos 10mg daily once a day for a week for bone strength. (You will need a prescription to get the medicines, so please do consult your doctor for the same) Combiflam 1 tablet for pain not more than 3 tablets a day. There are other medications for pain but prescription is needed. So consult your doctor if there is no effect or more pain due to disc bulging. Hope this helped you. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor