Ringworm in right eye, on griseoful, econazole medication, recurring condition. Treatment ?
From the information you have provided it seems quite clear that your son has some type of resistant infection. I think at this point since you has been treated with these medications we must consider the possibility that something other than ringworm may be playing a role.
I strongly advise you to seek the advice of a infectious disease specialist. These physicians are skilled in infections which are resistant as well as infections which might be somewhat rare.
I am not concerned that your child is in any danger but I really think that a focused consultation from a specialist will provide you with the adequate information and treatment recommendations which you need at this point.
I would not recommend treating with any additional medications until you speak with a specialist.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Econazole for ringworm
- Medical eye conditions
- Medical treatment for annular fissure
- Thyroid condition palpitations on medication good endocrinologist for treatment
- Gingival polyp treatment and medication
- Medical treatment for amoebiasis
- Medical marijuana treatment alopecia
- Medical treatment of bulky uterus
- Medical treatment for cut in throat
- Best medical treatment for veezing