Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Right testicle hangs bit lower than the left testicle. Will it have an impact on sex life?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
My right testicle hangs bit lower than the left testicle. It hangs lower may be by 0.7 inch at XXXXXXX (varies, just after the shower when they are tight they vary by just 0.1 - 0.2 inch). There is no swelling/pain. It has been like this from last 10 years or so. Is it normal. Does this effect my sex/healthy life in any way. I've attached photos with this query. In placid state my penis size varies. In erect state its length is around 5 inch (may be 5.1/5.3 inch, does not know how to measure) and girth is around 4 inch. Is my penis size is normal. I masturbate occasionally. I am not married and I never participated in sex. My height is 5' 2". I took height grow capsules when i was 16 with out doctors prescription(by looking at paper add). May be i might have used for a month(might have took around 20 capsules). Then a doctor suggested me not to use them as they have side effects (affect sex life). Please help me.
Thank you!
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to he forum.
I had a look at the all the photos you have posted.
The appearance is normal. There is always some difference in the level of the testes due to contraction of the dartos muscle which is below the skin of the scrotum.
I do not expect any difficulty in you having a good sex / good health in any way.
The body organs are proportionate to your body outer size ( height and weight)
The penis also appears normal.
There is no size measurement for the penis length and width unlike blood tests.
I do not know what capsules you took but since that was log ago, there should be no worry.
In essence, you are normal according to me.
best regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor