Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Right side of body is swollen and hurting in face. Suggest suitable treatment

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 219 Questions
The right side of my body is swollen and the mussels are tense and tight. Its even hurting in my face. Im 37 yearold female and im overweight. This has been going on for several weeks.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Varanasi Pundarikaksha 26 hours later
Brief Answer: need more information Detailed Answer: Thanks for your interest in XXXXXXX Please let me know whether you are Diabetic or not, Hypertensive or not. Get Lipid profile done to know your status. I would also like to know whether there is weakness or any paralysis on that side,etc. I would like to hear from you before commenting any thing about the condition.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor