Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Researching on Low Dose Naltrexone for fibromyalgia. How to find doctors who prescribe these drugs?

Jun 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2219 Questions
Naltrexone. I've been researching Low Dose Naltrexone for fibromyalgia. How do I find doctors in my area who prescribe this drug?

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 11 hours later
Hi there ~

The best way to find a doctor who prescribes the drug Naltrexone for your fibromyalgia would be to contact your insurance as to know who or which doctor is covered by them. Also it would not hurt to look up doctors that prescribe this medication and then present it to your insurance so as to make sure you are covered. I also hope that you take all the necessary previous documents to your new provider.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor