Reoccuring ovarian cysts, uterus removed. Can Femigel Oestradiol gel suppress cysts?
Your question is a very good one and I will work on providing you with some good information and recommendations regarding what is going on.
We occurring ovarian cysts can be quite difficult to control. As far as the topical gel what you referred to this has not been definitively proven to decrease the incidence or severity of ovarian cysts.
At the same time there maybe some other things you can do to help decrease the incidence of these bothersome cysts .
The first thing which can sometimes make a difference is weight loss. If you are at all overweight or possibly obese losing a mild amount of weight can make a significant degree of difference and improvement with ovarian cysts. Sometimes there are medications as well which physicians can prescribe including metformin which might also want make a difference for you. This is something you can discuss with your doctor regarding treatment. Certainly weight loss might make a significant difference.
I thank you very much again for submitting your question. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them. I hope this exchange has been helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right ovarian cyst removal
- Ovarian cyst and bulky uterus
- Laser surgery to remove ovarian cysts
- Menopausal ovarian cyst on regestrone remove uterus and ovaries
- Are ovarian cyst and bulky uterus connected
- Bicornuate uterus and ovarian cysts
- How to remove ovarian cysts
- Dermoid ovarian cyst removal
- Mucaine gel in ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst removal surgery
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...