Can attach photos YYYY@YYYY
Thank you for following up.
- "Riding" = have you been "riding a bicycle" recently? Or did you experience any local trauma recently?
If you are not able to upload the pictures, you can send them by e-mail at the following address:
with the subject line: "Attention to Dr.Fatbardha Sejdini"
The most probable causes could be urinary tract infection
and genital infection
I usually get my patients physically examined and then, decide for the best treatment. That's why I gently ask to attach the photos for a more specific assistance.
I also advise to:
- keep your genitalia well cleaned and dried
- avoid irritating soaps
- apply cold
compresses locally to reduce swelling
- avoid having sex until improved
- avoid wearing tight underwear
- try to use cotton underwear
Looking forward to have the photos in for more specific treatment.