Regarding missed periods
Thanks for posting your query.
The information provided by you is inadequate for me to answer. It will be very helpful for me in understanding your condition if you could answer some of these questions:
1) When did you have your last menstrual periods?
2) Did you have any unprotected intercourse recently?
3) Are you on some form of birth control?
4) Are you having any history of PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian disease) or thyroid illness?
5) When did you have your last pelvic examination?
Pregnancy is the first possibility for any missed periods. Apart from pregnancy, there are many other reasons for a delayed period. The other causes are hormonal imbalance like in PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), stress, obesity, malnutrition, anemia, hypothyroidism, illness, etc.
Please do get back with these answers so that we can help you in a better way. I am available for further follow ups. Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can delayed periods or missed periods is due to pregnancy
- Took norethisterone to stop periods missing periods pregnant
- Leukemia missed period
- Missing period suggest medicine to get period
- Getting periodic symptoms but missing period whats wrong
- Missed period no pregnancy symptoms period returned with utrogestan
- Regular periods missed period
- Missed a period
- Missed period advised regestrone will it bring back the period
- Less bleeding during periods missing periods this month