Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Red rashes on penis. What is the creamy liquid that comes when squeezed?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I have a red rash around my pee hole on my penis and when I squeeze my penis a small amount of creamy coloured liquid comes out
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Friend,

You are having pus discharge per urethral and it suggests that you have infection. I shall be interested to know whether you have history of sexual intercourse.

If yes, was it protected or unprotected? Was it with a known or unknown partner? If there is history of exposure then this discharge represents STD and you need to be treated accordingly.

If there is no history of exposure then you need to be treated with normal antibiotics immediately and investigated further with urine culture and sensitivity for right antibiotic and Ultrasound of Kidney Urinary Bladder.

I hope you understand the importance of exposure and the need for antibiotics as early as possible.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor