Red penis, uncircumcised, pain during urination, swollen. Treatment ?
It is very likely that your son is suffering from a minor skin infection with a fungus. This is seen from time to time and is not extremely worrisome. It is also very treatable. I recommend that you go to your local pharmacy and purchase a tube of what is called cloak Trimet is all. Call time is all is an antifungal cream. I recommend you apply this to be affected area two or three times per day for the next 5 to 7 days.
This minor fungal infection is not a sign of anything XXXXXXX Basically fungus infections are coming in very warm and moist areas. Sometimes this can affect young children from time to time. If you see that he developed this on a recurring basis sometimes it would help to use a very mild powder after he takes a bath.
The other remote possibility which could be causing his symptoms would be if he is somehow spilling some urine on his penis after urination. Sometimes if your ring is left on the skin it can cause some eructation. As long as he is able to urinate and wipe and make sure everything is clean after he goes to the bathroom this is not a concern.
I hope my answer has been both informative and helpful. If you have any additional concerns regarding this issue I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Red penis
- Red penis causes
- Itching redness penis betnovate
- Treatment and cure for Red penis
- Diagnosis of Red penis
- Inguinal laposcopic hernia swollen red penis
- Toddler swollen red penis and scrotum
- Painful red penis rim
- Frequent urination red penis
- Red penis uncircumcised pain during urination swollen treatment
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...