Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
Thanks for writing in.
Your scrotal dermatitis may be due to either repeated scratching or irritant external applications or even excessive sweating. Seborrhea also may also be a reason if you rule out any fungal infection. Sometimes excessive vitamin B deficiency may produce redness and burning sensation of scrotum. A skilled dermato-venereologist may help you to fix the correct diagnosis and treatment. That will relieve all your symptoms. Wash your skin at the affected area using a mild soap to thoroughly remove any remnants of detergents or sweat which also may irritate your skin. If excessive sweating is there, frequent genital washing may help you.
If you have further queries in this regard, feel free to ask.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Thank you for your interesting question.
As you are already on Gabapentin 300mg without much difference it may be unlikely a case of Red Scrotal Syndrome. Now you are having burning sensation of your scrotum, worse on prolonged sitting. Initially have you ever had itching as a predominant symptom for which you had tried so many topical applications? If your answer is yes, then it may be due to irritant dermatitis, if no it may be a case of Red Scrotal Syndrome. Anyhow don't forget to think of avitaminosis also in your case.
Good luck for a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for scrotum injury
- Cure for sagging scrotum
- Cure for red and inflamed scrotum
- Treatment and cure for scrotum infection
- Angiokeratoma of the scrotum holistic cure
- Treatment and cure for Scrotum cyst
- Red scrotum syndrome cure
- How to cure light red scrotum
- Treatment and cure for scrotum irritation
- Treatment and cure for red scrotum syndrome
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...