Recovered from Dengue fever. Taking pan20 and bicosules tablets. Advise diet

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: I have recoverd from Dengu fever now and my WBC and platelets counts are normal, taking pan20 and bicosules tablet. Please advise the diet / health habits to avoid dengu reoccurring again.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer: High protein diet Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. High protein diet and continuing the multivitamin supplement would suffice to maintain the immune strength. This will prevent relapse of the dengue and also help in rebuilding the defense system. Regards,