Recently married, low sperm count. Treatment to increase sperm count ?
Thanks for posting your query.
Sperm count is the total number of sperms in a sample and should not be less than 10 million.Anything less than that is termed as Low sperm count.
I will advise you some do's and the don'ts for improving sperm health.
1)Dont Sit in hot tubs as high temperature can kill sperms.
2)Smoke – Smoking is associated with low sperm counts, decreased motility, and toxic reactive oxygen species from smoking do damage sperm. Restrict smoking.
3)Drinks – You probably do not need to completely abstain but you should drink moderately.
4)Exercise – Strenuous exercise may increase the temperature of your testicles. It may also cause changes in testosterone levels that lead to decreased production of sperm.
5)Laptop and cell phone use: Never keep laptop on your lap as it increases heat.Similarly avoid keeping cellphone in the jeans/trouser pocket.
1)Have a healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits, veggies, salads etc. Include bananas, avocados, nuts, tomatoes as they help in increasing sperm count.
2)Take a Zinc supplementation once daily for few months.
3)Do some form of exercise daily.
4) Avoid stress and practice meditation.
5)Consider adding lean read meat to your diet.
Red meat is good source of L-Carnitine.
Some suggest eating two or three servings of red meat per week to improve sperm health and sperm production.
Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low sperm count treatment diet
- Zyrtec low sperm count
- What is the treatment for low sperm count
- Low sperm count medicine to increase sperm count
- Herpes low sperm count
- Treatment for low sperm count
- Treatment and cure for low sperm count
- Crestor low sperm count
- Low sperm count treatment options
- Men low sperm count treatment
- Genital and anal itching, white testicular and anal skin, wounds
- Nausea, dizziness, sweating, fainting, Brain, EEG and Echo test negative
- Are there any chances of pregnancy with irregular period and abnormal...
- Overweight,vaginal discharge,no infection,want to conceive.
- Involuntary urination at night, during deep sleep, stress, overactive...
- Abortion, clots in menstrual cycle, spotting, vaginal bleeding, ovarian...
- How to treat dark patches under finger nails ?
- What are the side effects of ipill ?
- White patches on beard, vitiligo, betnesol safe to use ?
- What does Early Diastolic notch in scan report suggest ?