Rashes developed under breast. What is the cause and how to get rid of it?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Skin Rash
Question: Have rash that developed under the breast and around private area (chaffing) that has begun to crust or peel? I am 5'3" and 180 lbs. I have large breasts.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

According to your description there is possibility of yeast infection.
Which can develop in the hot and moist areas like around breast and genital parts.
As you are having excess weight that will aggravate the problem.
So you better once consult gynecologist get examined and take treatment accordingly.
Meanwhile try to decrease your weight, take bath twice a day, prefer cotton inner wear, take plenty of oral fluids.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.