Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

148 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Rashes developed under breast. What is the cause and how to get rid of it?

May 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 5159 Questions
Have rash that developed under the breast and around private area (chaffing) that has begun to crust or peel? I am 5'3" and 180 lbs. I have large breasts.
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.

According to your description there is possibility of yeast infection.
Which can develop in the hot and moist areas like around breast and genital parts.
As you are having excess weight that will aggravate the problem.
So you better once consult gynecologist get examined and take treatment accordingly.
Meanwhile try to decrease your weight, take bath twice a day, prefer cotton inner wear, take plenty of oral fluids.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist