Rash on leg wont go away
Eczema, topical steroid, moisturizing lotion & antihistaminic
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photographs.
It seems to be eczema.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas twice daily along with frequent and regular application of a moisturizing lotion containing white soft paraffin on both the legs twice daily for 2 weeks.
If it is associated with itching take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any questions .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs