Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Rash is brown, looks like burn blisters, developed from lap top. Any treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
hi i have a question about a rash my son has developed fom his lap top
the effected area has dark brown discoloration with a few small areas less the a 1/2 centimeter that look like burn blisters that are healing
i have got him to discontinue use of his lap top to eliminate the heat. I want to know is there any treatment for the discoloration and will it go away? he says he noticed the discoration a few wks ago
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

You can try hydroquinone cream for pigmentation. This can show results in two week or so.

Hope this answers your question.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor