Rash around corners of mouth, impetigo. Prescribed pennicillin, fucidin, mupirocin. Why does the rash reccur again?
I went through your history and clinical photos.
My opinion is that the rash is not infone for two weeksectious and it is of allergic nature
The possible causes are
1. Lip lick dermatitis due to saliva
2. Cotact dermatitis due to lip cosmetics
3. Irritant dermatitis to any agent
1. Mid potent steroid creams like mometasone cream for two weeks
2. Continue cetrizine
3. Stop antibiotics
4. Try to find out the offending agent and stop it
5. Later go for patch test to find the allergen
Have a nice day. I think I have addressed your problem
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Impetigo ulcers in the mouth
- Does bactrim draw out impetigo rash?
- Impetigo round the mouth painfull
- Does impetigo rash turn black
- Itchy rash after having impetigo
- Red rash blisters on toddlers mouth impetigo
- Has impetigo why is it getting worse fucidin cream
- Impetigo around the mouth
- Impetigo on mouth bleeding
- Had impetigo still have rash and itch
- How can a solitary pimple in a five year old be treated?
- What could a lump on my leg with a black mole be?
- What is eosinophilic folliculitis ?
- Skin tanning, dry skin, skin peeling, normal colour in winter, missing...
- Why do I have reddish semen?
- On TB medication, rashes on penis, phalloplasty for penis enhancement
- Bump on penis, had unprotected sex. Herpes or Syphilis?
- Ridges on the toe nails, toe nails coming off, no discoloration, history...
- Unprotected sex, negative test, advised re-test after six months. Reason?
- Non penetrative sex with sex worker, masturbation, no exchange of body...