Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Prescribed with Nuforce sz and Clingen forte for vaginal itching. After a period again getting the same symptoms. Now?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 3002 Questions
Hi, I have been prescribed for vaginitis disease by a local doctor. The medicines prescribed are Nuforce sz kit( Both Partner) [ 1 day ] Clingen forte [ 1 week ] After taking the medicine I didnt feel anything(itching,burning and white discharge) in my private parts. But after 1 month again I am facing the same problem. Please help
Please prescribe some good medicine for this. I am not sure if the disease is getting eradicated from both the partners.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Thanks for writing to us.
In my opinion, you and your partner should continue for at least 3 months on this medication. Take M2-tone syrup with warm water.
You should consult a gynecologist for pelvic examination, vaginal swab culture, and to rule out sexually transmitted disease.
Take plenty of water orally. Use some anti-fungal ointment for local application.
Maintain proper hygiene, clean private part with Betadine solution, and wear clean undergarment everyday (use cotton undergarment).
Hope I have answered your query, if you have more question I will be happy to help you.
Dr. Richa

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor