Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Evinoforte for asthenozoospermia. Can we have a baby naturally?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
my husband is reported as asthenozoospermia and advised to take EVINOFORTE, GNEWPLUS tablets for 3 months, and DOXY100mgs for 14 days. his semen volume is 73millions/ml, and motiltiy is 55% morphology is 49%,.what's the seriousness of this issue? can we have baby naturally?reply asap.
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later

Thanks for your query.

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Let me reassure you that this is not at all serious issue.

Majority of men with this type of semen analysis conceive naturally without any intervention.

I advice you to continue the tablets which you have mentioned as they will surely help to certain extent.

Meanwhile keep trying for pregnancy which should happen soon.

All the best.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.


Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor