Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, quick erection. What is the remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 127 Questions
how to controll pre mature ejaculation, got erect quickly and also got ejaculated after few strokes.want to do it atleast for 10-15 min, now the timing is may be 1-2 minute
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 9 hours later

Premature ejaculation can be treated. The following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: 2 techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include

(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glands for a few minutes penis just before you ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.
(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

2. Sex Therapy: Sex therapy is a form of psychotherapy integrating biomedical and psychosocial components in the treatment of sexual. You can get the benefits of psychotherapy from a competent sexologist/Psychotherapist. Consider visiting one near your location.

3. De-sensitization. Use of desensitization products like Delay creams can benefit you to some extent.

4. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse. A physician can prescribe it to you.

Hope I have given good insight to manage your problem. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Wish you good health.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor