Pregnant with cramps and brown discharge. Why does it hurt my pelvis area? Why does it hurt while urinating?
You need to get a urine culture done first.If you have been prone to infections in the past,its possible that you have one now.Your symptoms do seem to suggest that.Its important to note whether the bleeding is occuring from the urinary system or vagina.In early pregnancy spotting is common but if it continues,then there may be complications.You should consult your doctor if the bleeding is per vaginum so that you can be started on some medications like progesterone for further support of the pregnancy.The urine culture should be done asap so that appropriate antibiotics can be started.Meanwhile,avoid sexual contact and get as much bed rest as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Planing for baby, dont get orgasm. Frequency of intercourse?
- Heaviness,pushing feeling in vagina
- Menstrual period since 15 days,dark brown with lots of clots,using implanon
- Diet advice for gastritis?
- Diffuse fatty infiltration of liver,body mass index is 30.7
- Uncontrolled nausea,lower abdomen cramps,extreme fatigue,missed birth...
- Lump at the bottom of vulva, bleeding, oozing. Swab was normal. What can...
- Mild heart attack, gone unnoticed, infarction in the EKG
- Why am I getting constant cramps and lost the desire for sex ?
- Hydrocele,no pain, taken hetrazan. Surgery?