Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to the baby?
I am of 8th month pregnant, just I went from hospital, they scanned me and they said with our scanning we are unable to see baby front part , only baby's back part is appearing so go for 4d scan.
So I am fully nervous that any risk is there for my child.. because earlier to this at 2nd month I went with abortion due to lack of growth of baby.. so my fear is whether it repeats again.
Lets see my today's reports
CUA 34w2d+/- 1w 0d
grade II maturity
Thanks for your query.
Your ultrasound report is normal.
However,in 4 D scan, the complete anatomy of the fetus is visualized, and it is routinely advised at certain centres.
Please do not panic.
Go for the 4 D scan, and get back with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever while pregnant third-trimester
- Baths while pregnant third-trimester
- Pregnant low b12 third trimester
- Tonsillitis when pregnant third trimester
- Tonsillitis while pregnant third trimester
- Pregnant third trimester gurgling noises
- Pregnant third trimester and feeling weak
- Pregnant breast pain third-trimester
- Pregnant and smelly urine third trimester
- Pregnant bronchitis third trimester
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?