Pregnant and undergone normal growth scan. Amniotic fluid is decreased. Advised to take argiprime sac powder. Will this cure my problem?
they suggested me to take ARGIPRIME SAC - SAC powder.
you did not mention the quantity of fluid. amniotic fluid index over 9 CMS is normal. if the water is less its important to know that you did not have leaking. you must receive steroids for fetal lung maturity. the medicines I use are argin sachets twice daily. lycopene tab twice daily , astymin forte thrice daily. to drink 2 fresh coconut water daily and about 2-2.5 litres of water daily if no renal problem or high BP. water should be measured weekly or twice weekly depending on the amount . there is possibility of delivery before 37 weeks if water goes below 5-7 cms range. some docs use intravenous fluids to improve it . . I have not found it to be very useful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for amniotic fluid infection
- Does benadryl decrease amniotic fluid
- Treatment and cure for amniotic fluid embolism
- Pregnant with high amniotic fluid is it normal
- Decreased amniotic fluid volume
- Amniotic fluid leakage while pregnant
- Treatment and cure for Amniotic fluid
- Leaking amniotic fluid while pregnant
- High normal amniotic fluid
- Pregnant with adequate amniotic fluid
- What is the reason for irregular bleeding pattern and red stained mucous...
- Unprotected sex, taken Lo Ovral, negative pregnancy test. Periods affected?
- Irritating rash outside vagina, spreading, purple, hurts to peel
- How are fibroids treated in women ?
- Contraceptive pill, after intercourse, pregnant. Baby deformed?
- How is hymenal blood different from menstrual blood?
- How are prolonged menses treated ?
- Which specialist should I see for anencephalic pregnancy?
- Should the fetus be terminated if HCG levels are high?
- Prolonged menstrual period, took Dicynone 500, urinalysis, cervical...