Pregnant and smoked ice. Will it have any withdrawal effect on baby?
need ro know i tryed ice for the frist and last time the other day and just found out today im 2 months pregnet will it show up in my baby when its born what can i do to make syre it dosesnt
Welcome to XXXXXXX
You smoked ice once and then next day found that you are 2 month pregnant. You are a 22 year old healthy female.
See ice consists of Methamphetamine and it is a stimulant drug. You smoked it only once and if you dont repeat the smoking again then there is no risk of withdrawal syndrome in your future baby.
As you are just 2 month pregnant there is theoretical risk about effects on fetus but you smoked only once so most likely there will be no risk.
It will not show up in baby, although there is rare chance that it may manifest in from of minor decrease in head size or other minor effects.
Thanks, if you have more questions you can ask again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant took relacore will it effect baby
- Pregnant but no baby
- Pregnant smoked and drank any effect on baby
- Smoking ice and pregnant women
- Pregnant smoked ice for first time baby will be fine
- Smoking while pregnant will it harm my baby
- Sore eyes in pregnant effect in baby
- Pregnant smokes marijuana is that harmful to the baby
- I smoked spice while pregnant and my baby
- What are the affects of smoking ice while pregnant