Pregnant. Total t3 is 2.69. Normal?
Your total t3 and t4 values are normal for pregnancy. Reference ranges for total t3 and t4 during pregnancy are 1.5 times of that during non-pregnant state. This is because of a protien known as TBG which causes the total hormone levels to be high although free hormone levels are normal. Its these free hormone levels that dictate the clinical status and since they aee normal in you there is nothing to worry about.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal cholesterol when pregnant
- Pregnant feels dizzy is it normal
- Pregnant blood in urine is it normal
- Pregnant are my reports normal
- Normal temperature for pregnant women
- Normal hemoglobin pregnant woman
- Normal progesterone levels not pregnant
- Pregnant total t3 is 269 normal
- Pregnant started vomiting is this normal
- 371 while pregnant is it normal