Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and nose bled. Symptom of miscarriage?
I am six and a half weeks preganant and have been feeling predictibably feeling quite queasy with very tender breasts. I took a digital preganancy test three days ago and it listed that I was preganant and I conceived 3 weeks ago. However, yesterday my pregnancy symptoms stopped, I no longer had sore breasts and was not feeling very sick. I also awoke with a nose bleed and heard that was a sign of miscarriage? Can you please help?
It is good that sore breast has become normal. Anyway it is not a typical symptom of pregnancy. You should be happy that you are fine now. Many people don’t feel symptoms always. So you are just fine.
Symptoms change as pregnancy advances. Relax. Nose bleeds does not mean abortion. It could be just small local trauma or some minor cause. I suggest you get your blood pressure checked. Get a trans-vaginal ultrasound to know fetal heart beat and confirm safety of your baby inside the womb.
Hope this helps. Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Miscarriage symptoms at 7 weeks pregnant
- Symptoms after miscarriage
- Miscarriage at 17 weeks symptoms
- 15 weeks pregnant symptoms miscarriage
- Symptoms of Miscarriage
- Physical symptoms after miscarriage
- Period symptoms after miscarriage
- Symptoms of missed miscarriage
- Symptoms of miscarriage at 12 weeks pregnant
- Pregnancy symptoms after miscarriage