Pregnant. Blood and urine test showed negative. What is going on?

Dr. Timothy Raichle

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Question: im pregnant 2/half my urine test negative my blood test negative but i feel something on my stomach
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 31 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

I am a little bit confused. You said that you are 2 months pregnant, but a BLOOD pregnancy test was negative.

1. When was this blood test done?
2. Have you had an ultrasound?

Please let me know!
Follow up: Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
I have blood test when im 1month pregnant now im to 2month my stomach little big always feel something and my stomach
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 25 minutes later
When you had the test done at 1 month of pregnancy was it negative or positive?
Also, what have you done since then?
Are you saying that the urine test done more recently was negative?

If you have the following dates it would be very helpful:
1. First day of your last period
2. Date of the "blood test" and result
3. The date AND result of any urine tests

I really cannot help you without this information!