Pregnancy test negative. Why am I feeling tired, dizziness, breast pain and started vomiting?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Question: hi today i took a pregnancy test in doctor clinic and my doctor says it's negative.but i am confuses now because i feel tried,breast pain,smell foods,mode change , don't feel to talk ,dizzies,vomiting, feeling sleep all days,don't feel to eat,missed period this month,etc so can anybody tell me what should i do ...i am very confuses or it's early test or because i did my test middle of the day . i asked the doctor but he wasn't answer nice he said it doesn't matter it's early please help me
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
The urine test for pregnancy can accurately predict regarding the pregnancy if your periods are overdue by more than five days. All the symptoms that you have mentioned are suggestive of pregnancy.
It is best to go for a blood test for pregnancy, which is more accurate and sensitive. Rising titers of HCG in your blood will confirm the pregnancy.
Alternatively, you can wait for a week and then repeat the test using the test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E